Pippa Small has worked with a small workshop in Sanganer, just outside Jaipur for over 20 years - the owner, Om Prakash, started learning stone carving at a very young age and is a highly skilled stonecutter today. This necklace is handmade from 18-karat gold and decorated with rainbow moonstone charms - the luminescent quality of the Sri Lankan gem was said to have the power to grant wishes. The hook fastening makes it easy to slip on and off, too.
Shown here with: The Row Cardigan, The Row Dress, Pippa Small Earrings.
- - Rainbow moonstones, total weight: 51.00-carats
- - Hook fastening
- - Comes in a drawstring pouch
- - This piece is handmade from natural materials and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- - This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- - NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
18-karat gold moonstone necklace Rainbow moonstones, total weight: 51.00-carats Hook fastening Pippa Small 1188918 LGMNXQU
WOMEN - 18-karat gold moonstone necklace Rainbow moonstones, total weight: 51.00-caratsHook fastening Pippa Small 1188918 LGMNXQU
- Product Code: LGMNXQU
- Availability: In Stock